Average 2 Excellent
A2E (Average 2 Excellent) is a registered trademark of Adarsh E Learning Pvt. Ltd. A2E is an e learning education venture which is created with a vision to provide excellent online/offline study environment for Indian students/schools & helps the holistic development of learners with unique & scientific way of learning. Our course content offers easy & interesting way of learning with the help of modern technology & well designed content from group of SME’s (Subject Matter Expert). Initially, it is launched for students from Std. V to Std. XII.
Internet facility in India is not accessible to masses & is still an expensive option & sometimes internet speeds become very slow. To overcome these challenges, we provide offline study environment for individual student & schools who can use same quality content for offline study on their local PC. We have an experienced & dedicated group of SME’s for each subject who are highly qualified & having extensive teaching experience. They work closely along with a pool of qualified technical experts to design scientific study content which makes learning easy, fun & interesting. Study content designed with the aim to understand the tough topics/chapters in easy, lucid & interactive way but at the same time help them to secure good marks/ grades in exams as well. Students/Parents can track the performance of students in each subject & topic. We constantly keep upgrading our content to meet any change in syllabus & also meet specific demands from any schools.
Our scientific content includes
- Each topic is explained in a very simple & easy way using Power Point format with relevant examples, diagrams, tables & graphs.
- Many topics are explained in audio-visual graphics or 2D motion story/concept.
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) for each chapter to evaluate the performance of each student.
- NCERT Text Book Questions with answers.
- Assignment test for each chapter to evaluate the performance of the students.
- Previous years CBSE solved papers.
- Model test papers (online/offline) to prepare for exams.
- Key revision points in terms of “Quick Revision” or “Summary” for each topic so that the students can revise topics at a glance.